Gold Gable Advisors (formerly Innovation Abbey) was founded in 2011.
Purpose: To help individuals and teams flourish in ways that benefit people, (fair) profit, and planet.
How? We help you clarify your objectives, building your capacity to engage the most difficult challenges, and then communicate. We offer short-term contract work.
Why? We enjoy seeing remarkable results from people who willing to face the future with courage.
Our principals have completed significant project work with numerous organizations including these:
- NYC Central Park Conservancy
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Department of Justice (Treasury, Bankruptcy divisions)
- U.S. Special Operations Forces
- JP Morgan Chase
- Bank of America
- Merrill Lynch (now part of Bank of America)
- Farmer Foodshare
- Federal Reserve Bank of NY
- FHI 360
- AOL Time Warner
- Duke CE
- The Leadership Trust
- Episcopal Church Foundation
- UMC Bishops Leadership Forum
- The Archbishop of Sudan (Episcopal Church)
- Concerned Children and Youth Association of Uganda
- The Southern Documentary Fund
- Deutsche Bank
- Harvard University (Business School & College)
- Duke University Board of Trustees – Divinity
- Duke Center for Reconciliation
- Duke Institute on Care at the End of Life
- The University of Texas School of Law
- The University of Texas Child Care Center
- The University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill (Journalism school)
- Enron Investigation (Powers Report)
- U.N. Women for Peace Committee
- The Jackson Family Museum & Foundation
- Texas Commission for Environmental Quality
- Gannett Inc (USA TODAY)
- Central Texas Relief Nursery
- Texas Health Institute
Since our founding, we have served clients in 17 countries: USA, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Finland, France, India, Indonesia, Kuwait, Laos, Nepal, Papua New Guinea, South Sudan, Thailand, Uganda, and Vietnam.